Saturday, 5 April 2014

Saturday Shop News


Oh my goodness, this week seems to have flown by in a whirl....it's certainly been busy...packing parcels (thank you!!) end of term Easter fun and games at school and a very quick whiz round the house tidying and cleaning before the holidays began.  It is however Saturday again, so following on from last week, I thought I would share my favourite picks from this weeks new arrivals.  First up is this pretty pom pom trim in shades of pinky peach and mint, oh and look how they work with these lovely Grandma's Garden fabrics and buttons.....

Not so much a new arrival, however just to let you know our Tilda scrap bags are back in stock......if you would like one, be super quick they have been very popular since we added them to the website yesterday afternoon.

The MOST exciting delivery of the week was a big box full of Sevenberry pin dot, polka dots and stripes.....

These have been on our wish list for some time now.  I have quite a few already in my personal stash and recently used the ice blue stripe on the binding of my hexi mini quilt and the pink pin dot on Poppy's birthday rosette and I can honestly say they are a complete dream to sew with.  Mum and I also had great fun putting together some new bundles.....



love this custard yellow......


One of my favourite jobs is creating our colour mood boards for our Facebook page, apologies if you've already seen this one, but hopefully it will make you smile and think of Spring......
Have a lovely crafty weekend.

Back soon!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, so much goodness in this post! It's a visual treat. That rainbow of fabrics, so perfectly stacked, those pompom trims, your carefully selected bundles - all beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute feast of gorgeousness !
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness ..... just you stop that ;o)
    I am drooling!
    enjoy your weekend
    love Jooles x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful things, especially those yellow fabrics!! They are just stunning. If only I had time to make things with all of these lovelies!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon! And I am so in the mood for some Spring-fresh sewing - will be doing the online retail therapy thing very soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so delicious and tempting g. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see such beautiful fabrics & trims here :) You've got such a wonderful springtime array! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely fabrics Sarah. I would so love to use these in a quilt I've been dreaming about lately....so pretty!
    xx Shari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah, such lovely fabrics and I love the pom pom trims. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Have a good week.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Sevenberry fabric is beautiful, just my favourite kind of fabric that goes so well with lots of things. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful things in your shop, Sarah! I especially love that pom pom trim!! Have a lovely week.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many beautiful fabrics Sarah, and I love those pom pom trims too!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo