4 May 2013

A room with a view












This is my view, as I sit looking out of my window in my sewing room, I am incredibly lucky.  It is however a view to be treasured as plans have been submitted to build 3000 homes on this beautiful field, I am informed it will take 10 years or so for them to reach my view, but we will see.  In the meanwhile I shall savour each and everyday.

PS The final photo was taken this very same week in 2011, as far as I could see the fields were golden yellow, full of rapeseed.  To date this year I have not seen a single yellow field, an indication of just how cold spring has been.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo

Update July 2020: Unfortunately, due to a large increase in spam and inappropriate comments, I have turned on 'Comment Moderation', so your comment will not appear immediately. My apologies for this!

© A Little Happy Place | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig